Endeva is looking for an intern to support the development and implementation of our projects.
About the position
- We’re looking for an intern to support the development and implementation of Endeva’s projects.
- Starting in Q1 of 2024 (for 3-6 months)
- Full-time (40 hours per week)
- Based in our office in Berlin, Germany
Your tasks will include
- Conduct desk research on the topic and support interviews with key experts
- Support the technical facilitation and moderations of workshops
- Support the analysis and documentation of findings
- Support the team on project related organizational tasks such as meeting planning and note taking
- In addition to these project-related tasks, you will support the team on internal tasks, based on your experience and passion
Endeva enables inclusive system innovations. We support partners from all sectors to create systems that serve people and planet, and to transform their own role towards these future systems. We provide the expertise, network, and methodologies to go from discovery to design and co-creation. Achieving positive impact at scale for our partners and low-income people is our guiding star.
- Discover: Based on rigorous research, we provide insight on the inclusive and regenerative systems and business models of the future, and how we can get there. Technology plays a critical role here.
- Design: We help develop strategy, business models and systems initiatives in a co-creative and user-centered way.
- Co-create: We curate and facilitate effective multi-stakeholder collaboration for systems change. We also provide training and enable collaboration at workshops and events.
We work in a holocratic, self-managed organization with a core team of full-time staff and a global network of experts. We ensure high-quality end products by bringing together our excellent quality and process management capacities and our expertise in inclusive systems innovation with the specialist knowledge from our experts. Our values – impact, partnership, entrepreneurship, critical thinking, and joy – guide all our efforts in this endeavour. We are a certified BCorp and founding members of BCorp Europe. You can find more information about our work on our website: www.endeva.org.
Please note that applicants must be enrolled at a university or similar institutions.
- At least 3 years of academic study in a relevant field (e.g. economics, business studies, policy or development studies, sustainability)
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English and ability present work in a structured manner
- Skilled in preparing convincing and well-structured presentation slides
- Independent, entrepreneurial, solution-oriented, curious and interested to learn, self-driven, open communication, team player and good humor
We offer 600 euros per month for a full-time position as well as a great learning experience and a very good working atmosphere in a highly motivated, young and dynamic team.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit a CV and a cover letter explaining motivation and suitability against the criteria as set out in the job profile requirements in English to Christian Pirzer at email@example.com until November 6, 2023.
Endeva is committed to creating an inclusive work environment where diversity is valued and where there is equality of opportunity. We actively seek a diverse applicant pool and therefore welcome applications from qualified candidates of all regions, countries, cultures and backgrounds. Selection of staff is made on a competitive basis and we do not discriminate on the basis of national origin, race, color or ethnic background, religious belief, sex, gender identity and expression or sexual orientation, marital or family status, age or ability.