Business model innovation refers to the process of mapping and iterating how you create, deliver and capture value. Including low-income or marginalised groups into value chains as customers, suppliers, employees or entrepreneurs, unlocks new opportunities for both entrepreneurs and base of the pyramid clients. This course, organized by the Inclusive Business Accelerator and Endeva, is an exciting opportunity to learn key concepts, approaches, and tools for designing a profitable, inclusive and impactful business model.
The programme will cover the following topics:
- What is an inclusive business model?
- What are the specific characteristics of the target group?
- Identifying your value creation promise and value creation network
- Overcoming challenges at the interface with your target group
- Finding the right revenue model for your business
- Developing your scaling strategy
For more information and to register, please click here.