- Fixed-term employment contract: July – October 2020 (4 months)
- Part-time: 5-10 hours per week, with flexible allocation of working time
- Home-based office, with option to work in a Berlin based office
- Report to project manager
About Endeva e.V.
Endeva e.V. is a non-partisan, independent and interdisciplinary association. The purpose of the association is the promotion of sustainable development in low-income and emerging countries as well as the promotion of science and research on this topic. To this end, the association cooperates with public and private sector organizations, both in Germany and internationally.
This includes the following missions:
- Preparation of studies on sustainable development in low-income countries, especially with regard to poverty reduction, climate change and resource conservation.
- Organization and implementation of information and educational events (conferences, seminars, workshops) for academia, scientists and practitioners on opportunities and challenges of sustainable development in low-income and emerging countries.
- Development and implementation of concrete projects, in a various field ranging from education, health, agriculture, or the supply of essential goods such as water, electricity and housing.
About the position
We are looking for a part-time finance and administrative assistant to join our team, starting in July 2020. Our new team member will mainly be responsible for the administrative process and accounting for a new project of the Endeva e.V. that will be financed by a large German development organization.
- Management of procurement process for freelance consultants
- Management of contracts for freelance consultants
- Management of financial tasks like administer incoming and outgoing invoices, prepare and track online transfers, communicate with tax advisor
- Coordinate meetings and appointments
- Support preparation of reports
- Other project-related support
- +3 years of professional experience, preferably with certified professional administrative / accounting training
- Professional experience in administrative processes around grants with German public development organizations.
- Strong financial and accounting skills, including proficiency of MS Office (particularly Excel)?
- Knowledge of German tax law and employment law
- Proficient in written and spoken English and German
- High degree of operational reliability, accuracy and accountability
- Proven ability to work in a team
- Independent, organized and reliable working style
We offer a mini-job or midi-job with a competitive salary and family-friendly policies in a highly motivated, international and dynamic team.
Apply until July 6, 2020
Please send CV, letter of motivation and two professional references by July 6, 2020 to Claudia Knobloch at c.knobloch[at]endeva.org