We currently offer two internships starting on December 10th, 2018, and February 4th, 2019. If you are excited about our company and our mission we are delighted to hear from you.
- Full-time (5 days per week – 40 hours)
- The duration is 3 months.
- At Endeva’s Berlin office.
- Support different projects by conducting desk research and analyzing literature.
- Support interviews by identify interview partners, scheduling and conducting interviews.
- Support the analysis of findings from both the desk research and interview study.
- Support the organization of events and social media.
Please note that applicants must be enrolled at a university or similar institutions!
- Knowledge of and interest in inclusive business and the role of companies in development.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Solid organizational skills and ability present work in a structured manner.
- Excellent oral and writing skills (in English).
- Proficient skills in MS Word and Excel.
- Eager to take on responsibility in a team and work independently.
- Flexibility, reliability, critical thinking, open communication, team player, good humor.
- At least 3 years of academic study in a relevant field (e.g. economics or business studies, policy or development studies, social science).
- Practical experience from developing or emerging countries is preferred.
We offer 500 euros per month for a full-time position as well as a great learning experience and a very good
working atmosphere in a highly motivated, young and dynamic team.
Please send your CV and a letter of motivation by November 28, 2018, to:
Christian Pirzer, email@example.com
If you want a PDF of this position please download them here by clicking on the link: