About the position
- 3 months starting on Nov 4, 2019 or earlier with possibility to extend by 3 months
- Full-time (5 days per week – 40 hours)
- In Endeva’s Berlin office
Endeva’s mission is to advance new business solutions to make the global economic transformation inclusive.
In our projects, we build, share and apply knowledge to develop, implement and grow inclusive business models. As an independent organization, we work closely with partners from all sectors, including development agencies, companies and universities. At Endeva, we share a passion for positive change and inspiring collaboration.
- Support different projects, by conducting desk research and analyzing literature
- Support interviews, by identifying interview partners, scheduling and conducting interviews
- Support the analysis of findings from both the desk research and interview study
- Support the organization of events and social media
Please note that applicants must be enrolled at a university or similar institutions.
- Knowledge on and interest in inclusive business and the role of companies in development
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability present work in a structured manner
- Excellent oral and writing skills (in English). French and Spanish language skills is a plus.
- Excellent skills in MS Word and Excel
- Eager to take on responsibility in a team and work independently
- Flexibility, reliability, critical thinking, open communication, team player, good humor
- At least 3 years of academic study in a relevant field (e.g. economics or business studies, policy or development studies, social science)
- Practical experience from developing or emerging countries is preferred
We offer 500 euros per month for a full-time position, as well as a great learning experience with a highly motivated, young and dynamic team.
Please send your CV and letter of motivation by October 1st, 2019 to: Christian Pirzer, firstname.lastname@example.org