Endeva offers trainings and workshops to help your organization further its knowledge of or involvement in inclusive business models.
All trainings and workshops are offered by experts and based on a strong foundation of knowledge on the topic. Our trainings and workshops have been of use in numerous countries, on various topics and sectors, and for both a large group of stakeholders or tailored to the needs of companies.
Our tested training programs include:
- Bringing Medicines to Low-income Markets: Practitioners' Workshop– Participants work with experts in highly interactive sessions to build or improve a business model that increases access to medicines for low-income markets.
- Connect! Effective online platforms for inclusive and sustainable business– This modular workshop provides tools and guidance for organizations or individuals looking to design a successful online platform.
- Energize the BoP! Energy Business Models for Low-Income Markets– Participants develop an inclusive business model by identifying challenges and finding solutions, guided by the Inclusive Business Strategy Matrix.
- Growing Business with Smallholders: Creating Inclusive Agribusiness Models– This practitioner workshop gives agribusiness professionals options on how to build or expand business models, particularly with smallholder farmers.
- Matrix Challenge– Participants develop an inclusive business model by identifying challenges and finding solutions, guided by the Inclusive Business Strategy Matrix.
- Train the Trainer: Towards Triple Impact– The Towards Triple Impact manual contains all the information, material and planning support to conduct a successful training on the systematic development of sustainable ventures. Participants practice the application of strategic planning tools to systematically develop businesses that benefit the company, the environment and society, especially people living in poverty.