- 7 months starting in October 2021
- Full-time (5 days per week – 40 hours)
- In Berlin or remote in Germany
About the project
Endeva e.V. will implement a new edition of the Inclusive Innovation 2030 (ii2030) initiative in Rwanda in collaboration with the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development and the “Internationale Gesellschaft für Zusammenarbeit” (GIZ).
ii2030 facilitates the smart, effective and efficient use of technology to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) through a systems change approach. Essentially, it is an initiative process that brings together a curated group of participants to co-create solutions that enable technology to better help us achieve the SDGs at scale.
For this new edition of ii2030 in Rwanda, Endeva e.V. will organize and implement three virtual ii2030 tracks that all include a preparation phase, a consultation phase and a co-creation phase. The three tracks will have different topics in the realm of urban planning, green mobility and smart logistics.
- Conduct desk research and analyze findings from literature and interviews on logistics, mobility and urban planning in Rwanda and Sub-Saharan Africa
- Support the technical facilitation and moderations of workshops
- Support the documentation of learnings and framing of workshop outputs
- Support the team on project related organizational tasks such as meeting planning, note taking, CRM, social media.
- A postgraduate degree in a relevant field (e.g. economics or business studies, policy or development studies, social science)
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English
- Very good research and analytical skills
- Experience in Rwanda or Sub-Saharan Africa especially in the fields of logistics, mobility and urban planning is a strong advantage
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Eager to take on responsibility in a team and work independently
- Flexibility, reliability, critical thinking, open communication, team player, good humour
We offer financial compensation for this full-time internship position as well as a great learning experience in a highly motivated, young and dynamic team.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a short letter of motivation by September, 22nd to: Paola Zisman, email@example.com
Endeva is committed to creating an inclusive work environment where diversity is valued and where there is equality of opportunity. We actively seek a diverse applicant pool and therefore welcome applications from qualified candidates of all regions, countries, cultures and backgrounds. Selection of staff is made on a competitive basis and we do not discriminate on the basis of national origin, race, colour or ethnic background, religious belief, sex, gender identity and expression or sexual orientation, marital or family status, age or ability.