- 3 months starting as soon as possible
- Full-time (5 days per week – 40 hours)
Endeva enables inclusive system innovations. We support partners from all sectors to create systems that serve people and planet, and to transform their own role towards these future systems. We provide the expertise, network, and methodologies to go from discovery to design and co-creation. Achieving positive impact at scale for our partners and low-income people is our guiding star.
- Discover: Based on rigorous research, we provide insight on the inclusive and regenerative systems and business models of the future, and how we can get there. Technology plays a critical role here.
- Design: We help develop strategy, business models and systems initiatives in a co-creative and user-centered way.
- Co-create: We curate and facilitate effective multi-stakeholder collaboration for systems change. We also provide training and enable collaboration at workshops and events.
We work in a holocratic, self-managed organization with a core team of full-time staff and a global network of experts. We ensure high-quality end products by bringing together our excellent quality and process management capacities and our expertise in inclusive systems innovation with the specialist knowledge from our experts. Our values – impact, partnership, entrepreneurship, critical think-ing, and joy – guide all our efforts in this endeavour.
About the project
Digital technologies are of growing importance to increase and accelerate the impact of health interventions. The project that we seek support for is concerned with supporting our client in the development of a digital strategy to foster transformative health solutions related to infectious tropical diseases.
- Conduct desk research on the topic and support interviews with key experts
- Support the technical facilitation and moderation of workshops
- Support the analysis and documentation of findings
- Support the team on project related organizational tasks such as meeting planning and note taking
Please note that applicants must be enrolled at a university or similar institutions.
- Previous experience working on health related topics, preferably digital health or NTDs
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English
- Very good research, analytical and writing skills
- Skilled in preparing convincing and well-structured presentation slides
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- At least 3 years of academic study in a relevant field (e.g. economics or business studies, policy or development studies, social science)
We offer 500 euros per month for a full time position as well as a great learning experience and a very good working atmosphere in a highly motivated, young and dynamic team.
Please send your CV and a letter of motivation by December 8th to:
Sandy Henkes, firstname.lastname@example.org
Endeva is committed to creating an inclusive work environment where diversity is valued and where there is equality of opportunity. We actively seek a diverse applicant pool and therefore welcome applications from qualified candidates of all regions, countries, cultures and backgrounds. Selection of staff is made on a competitive basis and we do not discriminate on the basis of national origin, race, colour or ethnic background, religious belief, sex, gender identity and expression or sexual orientation, marital or family status, age or ability.