The GIZ Finance Guide is an introduction to the basics of commercial finance and investment in the context of development cooperation. The objective is to enable readers with limited or no prior exposure to finance topics to understand some key aspects in the public and private sector. Given the increasing importance of mobilizing private capital for development purposes, the GIZ Finance Guide is intended to provide orientation to the reader when considering the role of commercial finance in designing and implementing development programs. Access it here!
- The Green Hydrogen Center of Excellence: A Multi-Functional Innovation Hub to Support Kenya’s Green Hydrogen Ecosystem July 11, 2023
- Co-Creation and Coordination: Supporting Skills Development in Namibia’s Green Hydrogen Ecosystem July 5, 2023
- The Green Hydrogen Innovation Hub: An Integrated Solution to Support South Africa’s Green Hydrogen Startups July 5, 2023
- Co-creating a Green Hydrogen Startup Ecosystem: Workshop to Design Capacity Building Formats for Startups to Seize Opportunities in the Green Hydrogen Sector May 26, 2023
- Co-creating the Future of Skills in Namibia’s Green Hydrogen Sector: Workshop to design Capacity Building solutions for Students, Graduates and Skilled Workers May 22, 2023
3dprinting additive manufacturing affordable education agribusiness BMZ BoP BoP market research business innovations Christina Gradl Christina Tewes-Gradl co-creation collaborative governance Covid-19 Endeva energize the bop Energy fast-moving consumer goods food security GIZ grid integration health ii2030 impact investing inclusive agribusiness inclusive business inclusive tourism infographic Insurance low-income low-income markets madagascar market research measuring results mini-grid News one stop shop participatory market research Policy public-private development partnerships publications remote sensing smallholder farmers social entrepreneurship# theory of change youth employment