The GIZ Finance Guide is an introduction to the basics of commercial finance and investment in the context of development cooperation. The objective is to enable readers with limited or no prior exposure to finance topics to understand some key aspects in the public and private sector. Given the increasing importance of mobilizing private capital for development purposes, the GIZ Finance Guide is intended to provide orientation to the reader when considering the role of commercial finance in designing and implementing development programs. Access it here!
- Endeva e.V. is looking for a junior analyst for the ii2030 green hydrogen edition! September 26, 2022
- Apply for a start up bootcamp with DIGILOGIC July 25, 2022
- Video: Eradicating air pollution through an informational medium July 19, 2022
- ii2030 co-created solutions to make Rwandan Cities smart June 13, 2022
- How can ii2030 support Rwanda’s smart city agenda? March 15, 2022
3dprinting additive manufacturing affordable education agribusiness BMZ BoP BoP market research business innovations Christina Gradl Christina Tewes-Gradl co-creation collaborative governance Covid-19 Endeva energize the bop Energy fast-moving consumer goods food security GIZ grid integration health ii2030 impact investing inclusive agribusiness inclusive business inclusive tourism infographic Insurance low-income low-income markets madagascar market research measuring results mini-grid News one stop shop participatory market research Policy public-private development partnerships publications remote sensing smallholder farmers social entrepreneurship# theory of change youth employment