The GIZ Finance Guide is an introduction to the basics of commercial finance and investment in the context of development cooperation. The objective is to enable readers with limited or no prior exposure to finance topics to understand some key aspects in the public and private sector. Given the increasing importance of mobilizing private capital for development purposes, the GIZ Finance Guide is intended to provide orientation to the reader when considering the role of commercial finance in designing and implementing development programs. Access it here!
- Digilogic: smart logistics systems for Africa February 19, 2021
- Female leaders – here is your award! February 19, 2021
- Join Endeva as project manager! January 29, 2021
- Onwards to a positive future! January 13, 2021
- The state of impact investing policies in Asia-Pacific – new report! December 22, 2020
3dprinting 4As access to health affordable medicines agribusiness agricultural finance agriculture BMZ BoP BoP market research business ideas Christina Gradl Christina Tewes-Gradl collaborative governance Covid-19 Ecuador Endeva energize the bop Energy financial solutions food security GIZ honey ii2030 impact investing inclusive agribusiness inclusive business Insurance low-income markets madagascar microfinance microinsurance Morocco mosquito nets NIHD one stop shop pharmaceuticals Policy remote sensing Sierra Leone smallholder farmers social finance sumitomo value chain finance youth employment