Are you interested in how can digital solutions and carbon finance be used to enable smallholders to transition to regenerative agriculture and benefit from global carbon markets? Then check out this video by ICTforAg where Endeva’s Christina Tewes-Gradl moderates a discussion with different case studies on how digital solutions can make the inclusion of smallholders possible.
- Endeva is looking for an intern in 2024! Apply by November 6. October 10, 2023
- Endeva is looking for a new intern! Apply by November 13. October 10, 2023
- Acting Together for More Nutritious Food September 26, 2023
- The Green Hydrogen Center of Excellence: A Multi-Functional Innovation Hub to Support Kenya’s Green Hydrogen Ecosystem July 11, 2023
- Co-Creation and Coordination: Supporting Skills Development in Namibia’s Green Hydrogen Ecosystem July 5, 2023
3dprinting additive manufacturing affordable education agribusiness BMZ BoP BoP market research business innovations Christina Gradl Christina Tewes-Gradl co-creation collaborative governance Covid-19 Endeva energize the bop Energy fast-moving consumer goods food security GIZ grid integration health ii2030 impact investing inclusive agribusiness inclusive business inclusive tourism infographic Insurance low-income low-income markets madagascar market research measuring results mini-grid News one stop shop participatory market research Policy public-private development partnerships publications remote sensing smallholder farmers social entrepreneurship# theory of change youth employment