Are you interested in how can digital solutions and carbon finance be used to enable smallholders to transition to regenerative agriculture and benefit from global carbon markets? Then check out this video by ICTforAg where Endeva’s Christina Tewes-Gradl moderates a discussion with different case studies on how digital solutions can make the inclusion of smallholders possible.
- Endeva e.V. is looking for a junior analyst for the ii2030 green hydrogen edition! September 26, 2022
- Apply for a start up bootcamp with DIGILOGIC July 25, 2022
- Video: Eradicating air pollution through an informational medium July 19, 2022
- ii2030 co-created solutions to make Rwandan Cities smart June 13, 2022
- How can ii2030 support Rwanda’s smart city agenda? March 15, 2022
3dprinting additive manufacturing affordable education agribusiness BMZ BoP BoP market research business innovations Christina Gradl Christina Tewes-Gradl co-creation collaborative governance Covid-19 Endeva energize the bop Energy fast-moving consumer goods food security GIZ grid integration health ii2030 impact investing inclusive agribusiness inclusive business inclusive tourism infographic Insurance low-income low-income markets madagascar market research measuring results mini-grid News one stop shop participatory market research Policy public-private development partnerships publications remote sensing smallholder farmers social entrepreneurship# theory of change youth employment