Are you interested in how can digital solutions and carbon finance be used to enable smallholders to transition to regenerative agriculture and benefit from global carbon markets? Then check out this video by ICTforAg where Endeva’s Christina Tewes-Gradl moderates a discussion with different case studies on how digital solutions can make the inclusion of smallholders possible.
- Endeva e.V. is looking for a junior analyst for the ii2030 green hydrogen edition! September 26, 2022
- Apply for a start up bootcamp with DIGILOGIC July 25, 2022
- Video: Eradicating air pollution through an informational medium July 19, 2022
- ii2030 co-created solutions to make Rwandan Cities smart June 13, 2022
- How can ii2030 support Rwanda’s smart city agenda? March 15, 2022
3dprinting 4As access to health affordable medicines agribusiness agricultural finance BMZ BoP BoP market research business ideas Christina Gradl Christina Tewes-Gradl collaborative governance Covid-19 Ecuador Endeva energize the bop Energy Executive BoP Course financial solutions food security GIZ honey ii2030 impact investing inclusive agribusiness inclusive business Insurance low-income markets madagascar microfinance microinsurance Morocco mosquito nets NIHD one stop shop pharmaceuticals Policy remote sensing Sierra Leone smallholder farmers social finance sumitomo value chain finance youth employment