We are looking for a Project Manager to support the development and implementation of Endeva’s projects.
- Starting in March/April 2021 (for one year of parental leave replacement, with option of extension)
- Part-time/full-time (32-40 hours per week, with flexible allocation of days)
- Our office is in Berlin, Germany. Working remotely is also an option
Your tasks include
- Lead project management activities, including budget and time management, and communication with our international and interdisciplinary project teams as well as clients from the development and corporate sector
- Supervise and conduct own research and data analysis
- Lead development of high-quality reports, strategy papers and presentations
- Facilitate and moderate physical and virtual events, including trainings, workshops and webinars
- Support business development and proposal writing
In addition to these project-related tasks, you will support the team on internal tasks, based on your experience and passion.
- Intern recruitment and management
- Freelance expert management
- IT management
- Social media communication
- University degree in a relevant field (e.g. economics, business studies, policy or development studies)
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in the development or consulting sector. Experience with inclusive business, innovation and system thinking is a plus. Practical work experience in low-income countries is a plus. Experiences in the off-grid renewable energy sector is a plus.
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills in English and ability present work in a structured manner
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrable ability to work well independently
- Leadership skills, cultural sensitivity and ability to manage interdisciplinary teams
- Proficient in English, proficiency in French is a plus
- Independent, entrepreneurial, solution-oriented, curious and interested to learn, self-driven, open communication, team player and good humor
We offer a competitive salary and a great working atmosphere in a highly motivated, dedicated and dynamic international team.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit a CV and a cover letter explaining motivation and suitability against the criteria as set out in the job profile requirements in English by February 10 to Christian Pirzer, email@example.com.
Endeva is committed to creating an inclusive work environment where diversity is valued and where there is equality of opportunity. We actively seek a diverse applicant pool and therefore welcome applications from qualified candidates of all regions, countries, cultures and backgrounds. Existing permission to work in Germany is not a selection criterion and Endeva supports successful candidates in the process for applying for a work permit, if needed. Selection of staff is made on a competitive basis and we do not discriminate on the basis of national origin, race, colour or ethnic background, religious belief, sex, gender identity and expression or sexual orientation, marital or family status, age or ability.